Phantom wont turn on! IM PANICKING! HELP!

Reaction score
So I was using my Phantom I today and everything went great as usual. But moments ago when I tried to turn it on again, the LED turned red red red red red red red red red red red red, and then, nothing. So I powered it off and now it won't even power on. I need help, please! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The batteries have been charged and everything. I don't know what to do.

If you've tried with multiple batteries and get no response at all (lights/noises) from the Phantom, you'll need to closely inspect the power leads from the yellow plug where the battery connects all the way up to the point they join the Phantom's mainboard inside, and you may have to take the top off the Phantom to do this. Just look for obvious breaks, or separation from the solder point(s) on the board.

I´ve tried what you suggested and didn´t find anything. But thanks for the help anyway! :(

If there's no sound or light response at all from the Phantom when connecting a known good battery, the main power chain is compromised somewhere...if not in that battery lead then the PMU in the mainboard is compromised somehow (burnt out, cracked traces in board, etc).

Reactions: DevinC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic