Phantom wont stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a problem with one of my phantoms that just happened today. when I start it up after I have 6 or 7 gps. it automatically starts going up even when I pull the throttle down it comes down but when I let go it goes back up and not straight either. does anyone have any idea what is causing this. I have calibrated it and everything and im on the latest firmware. let me know what you think it might be. I was thinking the barometer or something but not sure Id like to know if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it thanks

lsteigerwalt said:
Check the calibration on your transmitter, your throttle is problem off under calibration.

That was the first thing I did so that's not it I have a feeling its the naza controller

Does it endlessly keep going up or does it stop once it reaches a certain height? Take off your props and see if the throttle stops after a while. If that second one, then yes, could be your barometer.

Could be Naza too, but could also be a mechanical issue with your stick. Try switching mode and see if it now pitches forward rather than throttling up.

No iy keeps going up and no i haven't changed the propellers. I have to csc and shut it down it the air so it dont fly away. How do i know if its the naza flight controller. Is there a way to test it

lustang89 said:
No iy keeps going up and no i haven't changed the propellers. I have to csc and shut it down it the air so it dont fly away. How do i know if its the naza flight controller. Is there a way to test it

You and Dankguy are the same person, or you just share a faulty Phantom between the two of you?

Sorry you feel reading the manual is stupid. If you decide to research, you may find that many, even back to Colin Quinn, have mentioned recal being done more than once.

Yes, I believe you will be going away quite soon.

Seems you've failed to read your TOS here on the forum too.

Dude fuckoff go suck a **** or something. I mean do you really think I give a ****. .. its so easy to make another account. So kick me ill be right back doesnt matter to me you dumb ****

lustang89 said:
Dude fuckoff go suck a **** or something. I mean do you really think I give a ****. .. its so easy to make another account. So kick me ill be right back doesnt matter to me you dumb ****

Ok, keep making new monikers and begging for help in your charming way. We love helping your type.

I havent been heloed yet dumb **** seems like nobody in here knows anything that I dont already know ******* idiot

Only because they dont know idiot. And if your ******* knew anything its not in the manual you dunbfuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl