PHANTOM WONT FLY PROPER

Reaction score
i just replaced one motor and the board that the motor is connected to and also installed 4 new carbon fiber props but i cannot do any software tweeks because dji downloads don't cater to mac computers DUH but anyway the phanton just dives straight into the ground when i throttle up for take off

steadicamhawaii said:
i just replaced one motor and the board that the motor is connected to and also installed 4 new carbon fiber props but i cannot do any software tweeks because dji downloads don't cater to mac computers DUH but anyway the phanton just dives straight into the ground when i throttle up for take off

Howzit braddah? First thing to double check is that those new props are on the right motors. Oh, and that the new motor is turning the right way, if not you gotta switch two of the wires.

and you'll def wanna make sure you're getting a single green blink.
..then figure a way to run Windows on our Mac...
being able to run the NAZA software isn't an option with these Phantom's, it's a necessity!

steadicamhawaii said:
thx SAC D,if the wiring is the case which two wires to i change
and is there away to download the software to a mac

That depends on your new motor, and if the wires are all black or different colors...
In this picture, you would reverse the yellow and red on the motor that's going the wrong way, so that it matches the one straight across from it. If all three are the same color... well, then it's hard to be sure.

Attachments

• Phantom Inside.jpg
    Phantom Inside.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 3,105
steadicamhawaii said:
thx SAC D,if the wiring is the case which two wires to i change
and is there away to download the software to a mac

One of the neat things about the brushless motor / ESC setups is, if the motor is spinning in the wrong way, it doesn't matter which wires. Swapping any two of the three wires will reverse the motor.

thx for the help sac d and gizmo had a nice little flight tonight,
tomorrow gotta go get BOOT CAMP so i can download windows

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4