Phantom won't connect to windows for 7th channel

Reaction score
First I have been a Mac user for quite a few years.

I downloaded the software to a windows laptop to activate the 7th channel for the lever on the back of the transmitter
https://www.dropbox.com/s/icz90nramn56m ... 2-tool.rar

I unzipped it and placed it in the desktop folder, connected the Phantom and started the program but the red and blue lights indicating connection are not lit and won't respond.
I then changed to starting the program and then connecting the Phantom Same result. nothing

Any Ideas???? maybe I been to restart windows??? this is why I dropped windows a long time ago and have been a Mac user ever since..

Ok all done installed and operational.. Man I haven't worked with a windows machine since windows XP..
Windows and their driver install crap..That is why i like my Apple products (iPhone, 2iPad, 1 iPad mini that was a freebie when I bought my timeshare With Blue Green) desktop, laptop and apple tv. :mrgreen:

Any Way Thanks, Pull Up for the reminder of the dreaded Windows drivers.. :lol:

Richard

P.S. the iPad mini i use as an FPV used a 1 1/2 X 1 balsa wood, some velcro and the phantom stock clip, crude but it works like a champ.

It would have worked fine first time if it was for the dreaded Mac user and their Apple evangelist crap.

Sorry, can't resist....[WINKING FACE]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Seahorse said:
It would have worked fine first time if it was for the dreaded Mac user and their Apple evangelist crap.

Sorry, can't resist....[WINKING FACE]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
indeed!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20