phantom will not fly

Reaction score
hi all, am new to the forums.Need help had,just purchased my phantom a couple weeks ago,been having a blast with it,Everything has worked fine until today tried to power her up and got a steady blinking red light and very loud buzzing sound or beeping.She will not fly like this,what is the problem with her.Help me please.I'm a 67 yr old and love to fly my phantom, please help me get her in the air again.Thanks all for any help.

Just replaced my naza controller with the exact same one that it came with.Can't get it to bind to the stock phantom tx. need help please.

It sounds like your Naza controller either came unplugged from the power board or it's fried. You might have to replace the controller, which isn't cheap. I had that problem after a water crash and wound up replacing it. I actually replaced it with a Naza M Lite, which is cheaper, but it does change the flight characteristics some. That might be due to compass problems I'm having though. The indication I got when the controller went bad is flashing red with LOUD beeps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20