Phantom Vison 2 Help

Reaction score
Having some difficulties with my Vision 2 Camera. The pictures are coming out spectacular and crisp. However, video seems kinda washed out and on areas that are lighter then others I have these faint vertical lines. I've attatched some screen shots for you to look at. You can see the lines in the water (this shot the phantom was turning) and in the sky on the other.

Ive watched a couple raw videos on youtube and they blow mine out of the water.

Also Im trying to add clips from my phantom into gopro studio. I added a clip that was 9 seconds (just to test), and the clip will not finish converting, the status bar moves a tiny bit and then freezes. Any help there?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 1.30.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 1.30.08 PM.png
    800 KB · Views: 266
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 1.31.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 1.31.22 PM.png
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
I have the same problem. I fooled around with the whitness and cleared it up some. First I set it up in my garage. I closed the garage door making it darker in the garage but not pitch black. I left a light on. The video look much better. Then I fooled around with the settings. I am still not happy.

Could be flicker from the sunlight coming thru the props. You can change the angle of the shot, or use an ND filter on the camera to avoid this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not that. I tried it with the dron on the ground not flying. It is any bright light.

Hey ted. I found a solution. It isn't the ideal one but it works ok. I took the quality down from 1080 to 960 and the lines are gone. Obviously sucks losing quality but for my purposes it's fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4