Phantom Vision Wifi?

Reaction score
Does the Phantom Vision Have something in it that keeps the Wifi from messing with the GPS? Just wondering because they tell you not to use Wifi with the standard Phantom!

I'm not sure about that , I just uploaded a video about interference on the Phantom Vision to youtube,
take a look and let me know what you think, I am not an expert in the field of wifi but this video that something is not right.
http://youtu.be/wZ6tISthc7M

If you don't believe me that the Vision operates control TX/RX on 5.8 GHz and the wifi on 2.4 GHz....then read the specs yourself. I was trying to save him that. Answered his question. That does NOT mean that under some circumstances there cannot be other complex interference issues in a Vision going on. I don't know what is happening there BUT...that is NOT a flying environment. The house presumably has wifi, there is a wifi computer sitting next to the Vision, and I know very little about that particular app. Who knows what other wireless remote devices might be operating within the house.

ALL Visions are flying and operating, with generally great success, with active 2.4 GHz wifi operating between smart device and camera because the Vision Tx/Rz are on a different frequency. But other situation specific problems are possible.

To check out one possibility I would take the Vision out in a field and see of that is still a problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj