Phantom Vision shaking after GLB gimbal install

Sorry for the delayed response, was out of town. I never got resolved the shaking. I did not try taller landing gear. Is that supposed to help with the shaking during flight?

holenderski: What did set your power settings to? I messed with all these settings until I finally gave up and put the stock gimbal back on.

here mine settings.

Grt. Andre

Attachments

• gimballsetting.JPG
    gimballsetting.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 353
Sorry for the delayed response, was out of town. I never got resolved the shaking. I did not try taller landing gear. Is that supposed to help with the shaking during flight?

holenderski: What did set your power settings to? I messed with all these settings until I finally gave up and put the stock gimbal back on.

Hi MUMS,I don't think it's the gimbal settings. I read weight can create a shake,so am going to play around with the phantom settings I'll let you know how I get on. Paul

Holenderski - we must have a slightly different gimbal. Mine requires that I use SimpleBGC v2.2 b2. Looks like you have a newer version.

Thanks for the assistance here.. I appreciate it!

I bought this as an upgrade to my standard Vision gimbal. It's the eBay CNC one.

(http://www.ebay.com/itm/381279553961)

After quite a bit of fiddling with the setup menu I've finally got the gimbal steady and (almost) calibrated. Went for a test flight and now my I have a crazy vibration.
Anyone else have an issue with shaking / vibrating after installing one of these 'plug and play' gimbals?
If I fully uninstall the whole thing, my bird flies normally with no gimbal.

Any idea what is causing this, or better how to resolve?
Tried both DJI and aftermarket props - no difference.

hy bro
i have the same problem
i set gain in dji assistant
try this setting in my thread
DJI Phantom 2 vision gimbal china bcg FC200 2axis problem | DJI Phantom Forum

vertical max power 250 :(
i have reduce vibrate in my phantom but still vibrate and jello
i not yet the best set for my phantom ... im confusing,,,
try this,,,

I got a reply on my YouTube video which seems to have fixed the issue. The recommendation was to change the Gain settings in the Phantom app. His gain setting recommendations were 50/50/100/250/260/260.

I found that those settings killed the shaking! I also found the flight to be less stable. I tweaked the values tonight and came up with 95/95/120/140/260/260.
So I only dropped Pitch and Roll from 125 to 95 from the defaults. Looks like I'm good to go!

May continue to play with values as there is a hint of shaking but not consistently. Hopefully this helps anyone else with the shaking issue.

I got a reply on my YouTube video which seems to have fixed the issue. The recommendation was to change the Gain settings in the Phantom app. His gain setting recommendations were 50/50/100/250/260/260.

I found that those settings killed the shaking! I also found the flight to be less stable. I tweaked the values tonight and came up with 95/95/120/140/260/260.
So I only dropped Pitch and Roll from 125 to 95 from the defaults. Looks like I'm good to go!

May continue to play with values as there is a hint of shaking but not consistently. Hopefully this helps anyone else with the shaking issue.
what are you find the best setting??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj