Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom Vision prop source?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mofroggy, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Mofroggy

I have sticker shock!! I priced 2 pairs of the Phantom Vision props at Atlanta Hobby to go on my regular Phantom and they were $19.99 a PAIR and $11.00 shipping. That makes them a whopping $12.25 EACH. I wasn't ready for that (and they are out of stock as of 12/24/13). I guess I won't upgrade unless someone can please tell me a cheaper source or another viable substitute for quality props that match the Phantom Vision props.
    Thanks for any input.
    Joe

2. djp4059

3. Mofroggy

Are the ones you got on e-bay the 9.44".
    Did they seem of good quality and easy to balance.
    When you go from 8" to 9.44" did you have to change any of the settings in the software?
    Thanks,
    Joe

4. Doctorsti

Amazon or it's affiliates have them for 17.99 for 4 or something, and these are the DJI OEM. 40 bucks is crazy.

5. OI Photography

I believe the ones that are $20 or less for a set of 4 on there are knockoffs, but they'll probably give the same or nearly the same performance. The OEM's are still listed for $15/pair.

6. MrMediaGuy

For what it's worth, I have 2 full sets of "eBay knockoff" Vision 2 props and 1 set of DJI OEM props from a dealer (B&H) and am unable to tell them apart save for the tiny embossed logo on the OEM props. YMMV, but I think these are all coming from the same factory regardless of price.