Phantom Vision Plus, Our Toys

Reaction score
I purchased my P2VP back in June and have had issues with it which were caused by functions not working properly which in turned caused damage.

My bird is back with the repairer again to try and determine what is wrong with it. Today I was talking to the manager of the repair centre and he constantly referred to the phantom as a toy.

I have video equipment that I use in conjunction with the phantom and I do not refer to that equipment as toys.

I wonder if that is the reason why some people have ongoing problems after repair because the repairer treats it just as a toy.

DownunderPhantom said:
I purchased my P2VP back in June and have had issues with it which were caused by functions not working properly which in turned caused damage.

My bird is back with the repairer again to try and determine what is wrong with it. Today I was talking to the manager of the repair centre and he constantly referred to the phantom as a toy.

I have video equipment that I use in conjunction with the phantom and I do not refer to that equipment as toys.

I wonder if that is the reason why some people have ongoing problems after repair because the repairer treats it just as a toy.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_ ... Caps%2C138

trust me. It's better off being called a toy. You don't want it regulated as an aircraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan