Phantom Vision Plus Gimbal Repair

Reaction score
New to the forum so apologies if this has been addressed. Crashed, everything still working except now camera is tilted to the left 10 or 15 degrees. Now everything I shoot is crooked. Any way to recalibrate the horizontal axis on the gimbal?

Good luck! They have built the gimbal/camera to be a single module that can be replaced, but not modified. Just FYI, the replacment gimbal/camera for the P2V+ is $697. I did see a youtube video the other day where the guy was showing a replacement gimbal with a GoPro saying it would be available soon. My only suggestion would be to carefully unplug the three cables that are plugged into the gimbal base, and reattach them - Maybe you'll get lucky.

Take the three screws off the back of the gimbal and loosen the board from the motor. Turn the shaft with a needle nose slightly and put back together. Power it up and if it is "better" keep tweaking if worse turn it the other way. Good luck...

lsteigerwalt your a genius that worked perfectly Phantom Vision Plus Gimbal Repair

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl