Phantom Vision on Big Bang Theory

Reaction score
Did anyone notice the Phantom Visions on the store shelf during the new episode of Big Bang Theory tonight.
Sheldon was struggling with his decision to either buy an XBox One or PS4. All I could think was, turn around and grab yourself a Phantom Vision instead.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 739
BManCan said:
Did anyone notice the Phantom Visions on the store shelf during the new episode of Big Bang Theory tonight.
Sheldon was struggling with his decision to either buy an XBox One or PS4. All I could think was, turn around and grab yourself a Phantom Vision instead.

Your kidding? what was the name of the episode do you know. I love that show. I have been around so many people (me excluded :) ) that are just like that.

WeaponsHot said:
BManCan said:

Your kidding? what was the name of the episode do you know. I love that show. I have been around so many people (me excluded :) ) that are just like that.

It was the newest episode that aired tonight called "The Indecision Amalgamation" Season 7 episode 19.

Saw it and couldn't believe I was seeing my new Birdie on my favorite comedy show! You got that picture off a screen shot, could you find the shot with the P2V in it?

Wow, I have been drooling over one of these and have been trying to decide which one to get and then I see it on the shelf during this episode.. I had to dvr it a few time to make sure of what I was seeing.. I think it was a message to me.. Now to make up my mind....

My wife and I watched this TWICE and never saw the dozen scenes that showed the P2V... We watched it tonight and laughed our butts off...

bigbang.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4