Phantom vision dip Switches?

Reaction score
Ok so I got the vision and there is nothing explaining the dip switches in the instructions? Can someone tell me what does it all mean?Apart from that I am loving it! Also I took some pics with it and on the sd card I found 3 pics looks like they taken in China in some sort of test flight pen? Anyone else got these on there sd card?

Uncle, you might want to download the original Phantom manual to find out what the switches do (I have the original also and I just got the Vision delivered last night, so I have not had a lot of time playing with it). Moving the switches down on the right side probably do the same thing that the original Phantom does, putting it in atitude mode, or manual without the GPS. From what I read, the switches on the left are for Intelligent Orientation control, but it is unclear that they are operational on the Vision. I believe that will be enabled with future firmware update. By the way, my SD card was empty.

Cheers
Chuck

At this moment only the right-hand switch on the TX is enabled. I have only found two functions that it has currently: to enter compass calibration mode, and to interrupt return to home and regain manual control. I'm not convinced you can even enter ATTI mode manually at the moment - if there are no satellites in view (e.g. indoors) then you fly in ATTI mode (yellow LED flashes), but as soon as you have sufficient satellites in view for a GPS lock then it automatically switches to GPS mode. When I have flown mine then flicking S1 into any position doesn't seem to alter the LEDs from signalling green flashes - i.e. GPS has a fix and we're in GPS mode. Weather's been rubbish here for the couple of days though so it's been a while - if anyone can force it out of GPS mode then let me know!

PullUP, I think you are right. No mention of IOC, etc. That might be a firmware update.
I too would like to be able to take it out of GPS mode if I can. Got to be very careful of your Home spot, for sure.

Flew it for the first time this afternoon, and it started to rain. Sounds like we got the same kind of weather here in Ohio.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20