Phantom Vision + continuous beeping

Reaction score
I just received my Phantom Vision + and after charging everything, when I power on the Phantom (not remote controller) beeps continuously. I have been trying to read and figure this out, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Greg

greghaag said:
I just received my Phantom Vision + and after charging everything, when I power on the Phantom (not remote controller) beeps continuously. I have been trying to read and figure this out, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Greg

I think the beeps are telling you to switch the tranny on???

locoworks said:
greghaag said:
Thanks!
Greg

I think the beeps are telling you to switch the tranny on???

I have both switched on? As far as I can tell I have followed the steps in the manual.

robinb said:
link them then

I just went thru the process to relink, the yellow light went out when the controller was powered on (which from what I read indicates the two are paired) however my Phantom continues to beep?

Was the transmitter on BEFORE you turned on the Phantom?
If so, and they are linked, then you have some other error.

Also, just to confirm, You've removed the gimbal lock before turning it on right?
The gimball will make a buzzing sound if it's locked when you turn it on.

The beeping is coming from one or more motors. Listen carefully and determine which motor is beeping or if all of them are.
Also note the LEDs flashing, colors and pattern.
Then let us know which motors are beeping and what the LED lights are doing.

If it's only one motor, you probably have a bad speed controller.
If it's all motors, there's something else wrong. I've checked the manual and can't find anything on beep codes or audio error indicators.
The motors beep when the ESC initializes. If the beeping continues it must be an ESC error.

cahutch said:
Was the transmitter on BEFORE you turned on the Phantom?
If so, and they are linked, then you have some other error.

Also, just to confirm, You've removed the gimbal lock before turning it on right?
The gimball will make a buzzing sound if it's locked when you turn it on.

The beeping is coming from one or more motors. Listen carefully and determine which motor is beeping or if all of them are.
Also note the LEDs flashing, colors and pattern.
Then let us know which motors are beeping and what the LED lights are doing.

If it's only one motor, you probably have a bad speed controller.
If it's all motors, there's something else wrong. I've checked the manual and can't find anything on beep codes or audio error indicators.
The motors beep when the ESC initializes. If the beeping continues it must be an ESC error.

Cahutch,
Thank you so much for your reply! I am uncertain why, but the issue resolved itself when I updated the Phantom's firmware. Thanks to those who offered their assistance!
Greg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31