Phantom Vision Backpack

Reaction score
I've been looking for one of these too and haven't found any yet. :(. I have seen a hardcase backpack tho. It's basicall a hard case with straps.

Khakis1999 said:
Anyone have a good backpack setup to share with the group? It would be useful while hiking up a mountain or a beach not to lug the black case.

I have a cargo frame pack I have been using for years. It just has a frame, and you can Bungee anything you want to it. I have carried my 8 inch Schmidt Cassograin Telescope, my 50 LB downhill mountain bike, and my friends hang glider with it. They are really handy to have, and not all that rare.

Hi All,

First of all I must say many thanks to all you guys that have given me ideas of how to setup and use my PV, without this forum I would have been stuck many a time, so a big thanks for that. Thought I would share you a few pics of my setup and if it ofers anyone else any ideas then thats great. I wanted my setup to be in a hardcase but portable enough to put in the back of the car, on my back for walking or on my Mountain bike to reach more isolated locations, oh and importantly it had to be a decent price and not ridiculous money! Dont mind paying a decent amount but £200 plus for a case that doesant even have the battery areas cut out for a PV is IMO a bit steep. Peli was always a viable option but I didant think they backpack system looked comfortable enough and then I found these on line B&W outdoor case Type 61 with the backpack system that is a lot more comfortable - here is the Link to their site:

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehs ... .5023/O/SI

The case is terrific quality and contains all the equipment i need to carry as you can see by the picture - it even fits my Prop Guards (not fitted) that came from China today of Ebay, good quality and will be useful for when I may have people in the vicinity Im flying. The backpack is really good quality and IMO comfortable however I have yet to test it over any distance yet.

I hope this helps anybody out there who was looking for ideas for backpack systems - once again Guys thanks for all you info and inspiration on this site - its been invaluable.

Attachments

• Open Med.jpg
    Open Med.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,396
  • Closed Back Med.jpg
    Closed Back Med.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,576
  • Closed Front Med.jpg
    Closed Front Med.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,398
Hi there, have you been happy with the case and backpack system. Im ready to buy and wanted to check in before I hit buy

Thanks for any insights you have
Brad

HVMSTORMER said:
Hi All,

First of all I must say many thanks to all you guys that have given me ideas of how to setup and use my PV, without this forum I would have been stuck many a time, so a big thanks for that. Thought I would share you a few pics of my setup and if it ofers anyone else any ideas then thats great. I wanted my setup to be in a hardcase but portable enough to put in the back of the car, on my back for walking or on my Mountain bike to reach more isolated locations, oh and importantly it had to be a decent price and not ridiculous money! Dont mind paying a decent amount but £200 plus for a case that doesant even have the battery areas cut out for a PV is IMO a bit steep. Peli was always a viable option but I didant think they backpack system looked comfortable enough and then I found these on line B&W outdoor case Type 61 with the backpack system that is a lot more comfortable - here is the Link to their site:

The case is terrific quality and contains all the equipment i need to carry as you can see by the picture - it even fits my Prop Guards (not fitted) that came from China today of Ebay, good quality and will be useful for when I may have people in the vicinity Im flying. The backpack is really good quality and IMO comfortable however I have yet to test it over any distance yet.

I hope this helps anybody out there who was looking for ideas for backpack systems - once again Guys thanks for all you info and inspiration on this site - its been invaluable.

Wow that's a great find! Thank you! Many of us already have hard cases and it seems that the backpack they sell separately should be able to universally carry hard cases of that size. Unfortunately they don't seem to ship to the US. Awesome product nevertheless! Thanks!

"Hi there, have you been happy with the case and backpack system. Im ready to buy and wanted to check in before I hit buy"

Thanks for any insights you have
Brad

Brad, it been great so far no problems at all, even thinking now of potentially adding some Molle side pouches as well for those long bike rides!

HVMSTORMER said:
Hi All,

Thanks! Seriously. I found the item on Pinterest first but couldn't find a decently priced seller in UK. I've not taken my Phantom anywhere as I wanted a case first!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub