Phantom vision and nexus 7

Reaction score
Ok so I tried contacting Ben about this since I know he has a phantom with his vision but I haven't been able to reach him, so maybe someone here can help me :)
I have an ipad wifi and 4g(3rd gen) and a nexus 7 (2013 model)
And I've tested both out with my phantom and they are great,but the problem that I'm having is on the transfering process.
When I finish taking photos and go to my SD card album on my ipad, I transfer them and they appear on my photos for the device.
But when I do it with the nexus 7, they don't appear on my "gallery" (I say that because that's where the photos are at for he device)
Anybody know how to fix this.?
I tried several times to transfer it from the phantom to my nexus 7 tablet but it just doesn't show up on my gallery once I back out of the DJI app.
Although on the app it does show that it's saved to my device(next to the sd card option on top when you press albums on the app, it shows the photos I saved, but not on the gallery.)
:(

On my Android device, Motorola HD Razr Maxx, the downloaded images do not go to the gallery. I view them thought the DJI App.
With a folder viewer I find the files under sdcard/DJI_DCIM/

I was able to copy one video from the DJI folder to the camera folder and it now appears in the gallery.

I'm using file manager 1.16.8

Geo

Geoelectro said:
On my Android device, Motorola HD Razr Maxx, the downloaded images do not go to the gallery. I view them thought the DJI App.
With a folder viewer I find the files under sdcard/DJI_DCIM/

I was able to copy one video from the DJI folder to the camera folder and it now appears in the gallery.

I'm using file manager 1.16.8

Geo

Is that an app.?

Soleangel,
I have had the same problem with my Note 3. After transferring images or video to my phone they do not automatically appear in my gallery (via the DJI_DCIM folder), even though I can visibly see them in the file manager. The only workaround I've found is to restart my device. After a reboot I can view everything from my gallery.
Kind of an inconvenience, but the Note 3 restarts very quickly so I don't mind. I usually restart my phone while I'm packing up the Phantom so I can check them out as soon as I'm done.

I also have the Nexus 7 (2013)....I use ES File explore, There is a folder created by the app called "DJI DCIM" This is where the app puts your downloaded files when using the app to d/l to your Nexus 7. Use the file explorer to navigate to that folder.

Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl