Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom Vision 2

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Help' started by brizey, Jan 24, 2014.

1. brizey

When I go to disarm the quad using the controller it rotates back and busts props? Anyone else experienced this?

2. Iceman

Are you shutting down the phantom by just holding the throttle stick only full back 3-4 seconds don't shut down by holding both stick in corners as if you were starting phantom up then all should be fine mate

3. whitelens

So I am getting no telemetry readouts on my phone. I thought I had a broken camera, but that is not the case. ( I sent it to a authorized dealer and repair center for DJI . .thanks UAV Direct!) The PV2 has not been in crash, and this issue just recently started while on a flight.

All solder joints are good, and the insides have been looked over by a professional. We did change out the camera but the issue is still there. Also, i get no tilt functions. The phone app shows no GPS, no altitude and no battery.
    It will take pictures, and all the "other" functions work fine. . . again, except no tilt.

Please, please help!!

4. robertsedlak613

I just got my vision a few weeks ago and having same problems no camera tilt or telemetry I called dji and they said it sounds like a bad module but there are so many post on this issue out on the Web I find it hard to believe it's our visions it has to be a firmware issue .

5. whitelens

mine happened before I did a firmware update. . . Mine has also been bench tested by pros, and it seems to them it is a bad module. Not saying it's not, but from my experience it seems to be the case. What did DJI say to do?

6. robertsedlak613

Ok I called dji and they said send it in so I decided to try my brother in laws iPhone 5 well the vision now has wifi signal data and gps location still no camera tilt or batt level so I need to try diff provider we are both on Verizon it seems to me it's a fireware problem since two diff phones work diff with vision if the module was bad his phone would provide same info but it does not I'll keep Yall posted found a guy at work who uses t mobile I'll try his today.

7. migs

I have the same problem. Did you ever get things fixed?