Phantom VIsion 2 + wont turn on ( troublshoot help / guied )

Reaction score
Hello so to any one that has had the problem with there phantom where you put a batter in it click the power once push it again to hold it you get a quick flash and a beep and its a dead ....

I HAVE SOMTHING THAT "MAY" HELP YOU

ok first off this might not work for every one or every problem but it has worked for me in identifying the problem so first off I'm going to keep it short cause I know your searching for a solution if your reading this

if your phantom dose this it has a short some where the battery power down if it shorts

open your phantom up ( you tube has vids )

check for burns or discoloration in ecs ( those are the 4 boards connected to each of the four motors ) if you find burns probally start there ...

unsolder the ecs from the main board one ecs at a time ( 2 solder points )

once you unsolder the the ecs remover the 5 pin connector from the ecs

now insert the battery and try to start the copter

if it works there you go that's the failed component if not work your way around each one intill they are all off ( note when the ecs is unplugged the led will not light up of flash when your power it on )

hope this helps you !!! I searched for days when this happened to me and found not to much but ppl with the same problem ima go through and take some photos and try and clean this up and make it a photo tutorial

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik