Phantom Vision 2 propellers

The P3 needs props with a composite (plastic) threaded hub to ensure it doesn't throw a prop.
The P2 has metal threads that don't grip well enough.

The P3 needs props with a composite (plastic) threaded hub to ensure it doesn't throw a prop.
The P2 has metal threads that don't grip well enough.

They are self tightening...as long as your motors are spinning, aerodynamic drag will keep them on regardless.

I have props from a P2 and they fit perfectly, and also stay snug. I keep them as spares.

They are self tightening...as long as your motors are spinning, aerodynamic drag will keep them on regardless.

I have props from a P2 and they fit perfectly, and also stay snug. I keep them as spares.
Self tightening, yes. Self locking.. NO! P2 props have no drag on the threads to prevent them from spinning off during breaking, that the P2 didn't have. I'm looking forward to the post to hit saying someone's P3 fell from the sky, spinning wildly. Only to finally find out that they used the wrong props!

Self tightening, yes. Self locking.. NO! P2 props have no drag on the threads to prevent them from spinning off during breaking, that the P2 didn't have. I'm looking forward to the post to hit saying someone's P3 fell from the sky, spinning wildly. Only to finally find out that they used the wrong props!

Ah yes, I forgot about the braking in the new ESCs....thanks for reminding me before I became one of those posts!

Even still, i think I may test this tomorrow...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj