Phantom vision 2 plus falls down today

Reaction score
hi there my phantom vison 2 plus falls down this morning.
its coming home when i touch some controls and lost him...and falls directly to the floor.
now i cant acess the camera, i have a beep beep sound from the drone and only red lights...
any sugestion?

:(

pauloafelias said:
its coming home when i touch some controls and lost him...and falls directly to the floor.
now i cant acess the camera, i have a beep beep sound from the drone and only red lights...
any sugestion?

It's dead, buy a new one

Open your bird , Look for loose connectors. ;)

pauloafelias said:
only a beep beep sound from the drone and ... flash red lights...i cant acess the camera

If you really want help from these guys put up some pictures showing damage and a clearer explanation of what you think isn't working, keep with the beep beep it's a winner :)

Perhaps do a 1-10 list what's happening and not happening, you have to give something they can grasp and see a concept direction to get a result that may help you, they are keen to help (it's built into them) but give them something to work with.

Open it, look inside please :geek:
Look for loose connectors.
I have seen it before and it was a loose connection ;)

M.Tigelaar said:
Open it, look inside please :geek:
Look for loose connectors.
I have seen it before and it was a loose connection ;)

+1 - You have to open it and check all the connections. Something is probably unplugged or a solder connection broke.

There are videos on youtube showing step by step opening it.

Phantom_Menace66 said:
pauloafelias said:
any sugestion?

It's dead, buy a new one

Jaded much? :lol: :)

Doono said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:
pauloafelias said:
any sugestion?

It's dead, buy a new one

Jaded much? :lol: :)

Lol just a tad :roll:

Michigan_PI said:
Plug it in to the DJI Assistant software and start your troubleshoot from there.

+1000.

You need to recalibrate the IMU after a crash. Do an advanced and basic.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic