Phantom Vision 2 & Ground Station

Reaction score
Sorry for the question, but seems like I still do not see any answers to this one......

When or is this update going to happen where we can use Ground station for our Vision 2 quads? Seems like I heard something a few months back that it was "2 weeks away" and been hearing that same response for awhile? Does anyone know the scoop on this? Feeling like I may sell my quad if they don't do this update (one reason I bought this quad months ago)

Not complaining, just feeling since the Vision+ came, use new buyers of the Vision 2 are left in the cold?

This app update has been "two weeks away" since 2013. We don't know when it's coming out. I don't think DJI knows when it's coming out (presumably when the beta testers say it's ready). We do know it's in beta test - here's a thread on another forum with updates from beta testers:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2156939

It's not the existing Ground Station. It's an update to the existing Vision App for iOS/Android that adds support for Waypoints. No extra hardware required, just an app update (and latest firmware, of course). It will work on both Vision and Vision Plus (they share the same apps).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl