Phantom Vision 2 + Controller upgrade problem

Reaction score
Greeting's all, I just received the new Phantom Vision 2 + controller with the gamble wheel, I had no problem binding it with the Phantom and I can confirm I have all the current software and firmware loaded ( No updates available according to the software). The gamble wheel is visible and functions in the RC assistant. The problem is it's not working with the camera on my Vision 2+. I'm hoping theirs help available from someone on the forum. Thanks in advance for any feedback anyone can provide. :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback it was in fact the X1 calibration. The gimbal wheel is a bit twitchy not real smooth at least not a smooth a controlling it with the smartphone. But it works.

Did you do the RC calibration (on the Phantom Assistant SW)? Did you set the controller type to "advanced" (oops: "upgraded") ?

CityZen said:
Did you do the RC calibration (on the Phantom Assistant SW)? Did you set the controller type to "advanced"?

ASSITANT - NOT ADVANCED - UPGRADED :lol: CLICK upgraded controller... :mrgreen:

Dash8Drone, you should calibrate your remote in the R/C Assistant and then the Phantom Assistant. Here are detailed instructions on how to do that:

Last edited:
Thanks for the help it was in fact the X1 calibration. The gimbal wheel is a bit twitchy not real smooth at least not a smooth a controlling it with the smartphone. But it works.

The gimbal wheel is suppoost to work smoothly; mine is. I would recommend to execute the Tx callibration (including the wheel callibration) again, both within the rc-sw* and the assistant-sw.
*Note, don't forget also to calibrating the wheel within the rc-sw before hitting the finish buttom.

This is like the third post about this in the last day or so. Does anyone evenoom at any post ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub