Phantom Vision 2 at the bottom of the lake...everything must go...

Reaction score
Guys, the bird is sitting in about 25 feet of murky lake water. We tried for about 3 hours to retrieve it but no luck. So there she sits. So I guess I won't need any of these other items. My bird had maybe 20-25 flights tops. Wasn't used that much. So this is what I have. I can send pictures if you want to see those and I can do paypal if that works:

3 - DJI Batteries. 1 battery I purchased with the bird back in early 2014. The other two batteries I just purchased a month ago. I don't even think either one of those two batteries have even been flown yet. All three batteries charged fine and discharge fine with no issues. They were discharged for winter storage.

All three for $200 or I can break them out. $50 for the older one, $75 for the other newer ones.

I have 2 chargers. The one that came with the unit and then I bought a 3 plug trickle charger. Both work fine. The only thing I didn't like about the 3 prong charger was it would charge one battery full and then move on to the next one. I thought it should charge all three at the same time but it doesn't.

$25 for each charger.

I have the controller. I did the Antenna upgrade to a DB5 antenna. I also have the labels on the buttons and I have a L bar with a lanyard. I also did the 7th channel sliding switch on the back. I also have the WIFI repeater. If you buy each on DJI's site it would be $200. Both work fine.

$75 a piece or make me an offer.

MISC ITEMS

I have 6 of the screw on prop guards, with the string still on the roll and screws. I also have 2 DJI props. One black and one silver.

I have 2 wiring kits that replace all the wires inside. I also have 2 screw kits with all the replacement screws. I have the brackets that mounted the original camera to the bird. I put one of those chinese gimbals on mine so I didn't need these brackets. I also have another bracket that I used to put my GOPRO off the back of the bird.

I also have another antenna, a flat panel antenna that could be used on the controller in place of the DB5.

Send me a message if you are interested in any of the items.

Thanks for looking!

JS

Sorry for your loss. I'm always so nervous over water.

Where are you located? Do those prices include shipping?

IMG_3275.JPG

Here are two of three batteries. One is brand new...the other is a year old. The third battery is a new battery and is not responding so I am in the middle of exchanging it for a new battery. Once i get it back I will sell it as well.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3276.JPG
    IMG_3276.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 284

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member