Phantom Vinyl Window and Case Decals

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
We have some Phantom 3, Phantom 3 Advanced and Phantom 3 Professional window and case decals for sale on eBay. All decals are available in white, black, red, gold and silver. Click the photo below to view the eBay listing.

Does the decal come with your logo and copyright info on the bottom of it?

No it is the graphic only, so it would look like this when installed on a window:
djidecal13p_zpskizwuytb.jpg

and it will look like this when installing the decal on a case or other smooth surface:
djidecal15gc_zpsl6mznmed.jpg

djidecal13m_zpsrbg01rxq.jpg

Ok thanks. Looks good. [emoji3]

We also have the graphic on Shirts, click the image to take you to the eBay listing:

Reactions: Squirrel!
hey man I think you are limiting yourself... what I mean is I have a phantom 2... so I don't want a '3' shirt..

personally id like the quad silhouette and that's it, no verbiage at all.

but it looks like good stuff keep it up :)

do you make skins for the craft and/or the controller?

Reactions: SilverStone641
hey man I think you are limiting yourself... what I mean is I have a phantom 2... so I don't want a '3' shirt..

personally id like the quad silhouette and that's it, no verbiage at all.

but it looks like good stuff keep it up :)

do you make skins for the craft and/or the controller?
We have other shirts available in our eBay Store. This one might work for you (click the photo to go to the eBay listing) Available in Black, Blue, Red and Gray:

Also in our eBay Store we have window and case decals suitable for Phantom 2 as well. We currently don't make Phantom skins.

We just released a new decal, click the image below to view the eBay auction listing:

We've been getting a lot of requests for Phantom 2 Vision+ decals, they are now available at our eBay store. They are available in white, black and red. Click the image below to go to the eBay listing:

Thanks for all your orders guys! We would love to see photos of your installed decals, post them or PM me :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic