Phantom Version Help Please!!

Reaction score
First I would like to say hello to everyone and thanks for any help!!

My question is I purchased a phantom and haven't got it in yet but do have a picture of the bottom underside of it, was hoping someone could tell me what phantom 2 version this is I have please!! The model number looks to me like P330Z and I have found that someone says big hole for gimble means newer and small hole that needs adaptor is older so that's where I'm at with it. Just wanting to know for sure because wanting to order some parts for it don't know if all 2 versions will interchange. Thanks For Any Input In Advance!!

Attachments

• IMG_1449.PNG
    IMG_1449.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 365
First I would like to say hello to everyone and thanks for any help!!

My question is I purchased a phantom and haven't got it in yet but do have a picture of the bottom underside of it, was hoping someone could tell me what phantom 2 version this is I have please!! The model number looks to me like P330Z and I have found that someone says big hole for gimble means newer and small hole that needs adaptor is older so that's where I'm at with it. Just wanting to know for sure because wanting to order some parts for it don't know if all 2 versions will interchange. Thanks For Any Input In Advance!!

While the hole in the bottom can indicate which version it is that doesn't mean that the shell might have changed due damage to it from a crash. Best way to tell is to remove the ccw prop with the black hub and the motor shaft is all black it's v2 if it has a black dot on the end of the shaft it's v1 or original Phantom 2.

While the hole in the bottom can indicate which version it is that doesn't mean that the shell might have changed due damage to it from a crash. Best way to tell is to remove the ccw prop with the black hub and the motor shaft is all black it's v2 if it has a black dot on the end of the shaft it's v1 or original Phantom 2.

Ok, well I haven't received it yet was just hoping to find out info so I would know for sure what I purchased. The listing said phantom 2 but was just trying to make sure it was a phantom 2. Anyway, thanks for reply and I hope it's a phantom 2 for sure!! Thanks

Ok, well I haven't received it yet was just hoping to find out info so I would know for sure what I purchased. The listing said phantom 2 but was just trying to make sure it was a phantom 2. Anyway, thanks for reply and I hope it's a phantom 2 for sure!! Thanks

Well if it makes you feel better it is a phantom 2 but you won't know which version you really have until it arrives.

Last edited:
How did you make out to be for sure to say it is a phantom 2 if you don't mind me asking!! Thanks

Buy the cutout for the gimbal but once again you will not know which version of the Phantom 2 you have until arrives. There are four version of the P2 and all of them use the same shell so right now it's any bodies guess which one it is.

Buy the cutout for the gimbal but once again you will not know which version of the Phantom 2 you have until arrives. There are four version of the P2 and all of them use the same shell so right now it's any bodies guess which one it is.

Ok, thanks for help!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.