Phantom v2 beeps no lights

Reaction score
Hi my phantom vision just beeps no light on won't connect to computer it all started when I installed a aftermarket Chinese gimbal burnt that little resistor so I replaced the center board thinking that was the problem nope still beeps won't connect to pc hope someone can help

Follow up I did the hard relearn where you ground f1 to f2 in can connect to pc updated firmware lights work as they should but still beeps pushed button under pv2 to bind controller won't bind when I disconnect f2' lights as it should but when I plug it back in I loose lights .while its blinking all 4 motors twitching with the beeps I think I need a new flight controller

WTH?

Are you sure of your connections at the FC?

The USB plugged into the LED port, correct???

OK after 20 hrs its working I did a hard start reprogrammed flight controller everything is working all except when I plug in. Gimbal servo to f1 on controller starts to beep non stop I unplugged it everything works normal so has anyone ever ran into this issue maybe f1 side of controller is bad ???

Just a follow up I replaced servo that was the fix plugged the new one in worked good advise leave alone do not add Chinese gimbal that's when all my problems began first lost power to fc200 camera in turn burnt resistor on board replaced center board then burned Hi tec servo I did allot of research on my own ( no help here that's OK still love you guys ) then I did a hard reset just kept on beeping no communication with pc so this may help my fellow members. Oh thanks j dot for the naza wiring

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan