Phantom V1.5 & V1.1.1s - Ready for H3-3D - Maddog 2700MAH

Reaction score
I finally jumped into a Phantom 2 (after complaining about the P2's battery system for months...). I like the Phantom V1.1.1 better than the 2, based solely on the battery options, but I am upgrading to a larger bird and am just keeping my P2 as a backup setup, so the batteries aren't as big of a deal.

Here is what I have:

1. Phantom V1.1.1 - $435
- Zenmuse upgrade board
- Canbus mod (use iOSD or anything else easily without having the additional weight of a PMU.
- Everything that comes from the factory(box, brand new tx, charger, 2 sets of props, battery ect...)
- Perfect condition, no wear at all
- I have flown this Phantom about 15 flights and it performs flawlessly

2. Phantom V1.1.1 - $425
- Zenmuse upgrade board
- Brand new, only opened and installed the upgrade board
- Everything that comes from the factory(box, brand new tx, charger, 2 sets of props, battery ect...)
- I purchased this as a backup unit to my other Phantom and only flew it to test that it functioned.

3. Zenmuse H3-2D - $250
- Perfect condition
- Minimal use (maybe 20 flights)
- Includes everything that comes from the factory(box, GCU, extra screws ect...)

4. Phantom 2 V2 Shell - $75
- This is the shell that is designed to mount the H3-3D (3 axis) zenmuse gimbal
- I was going to install this on my V1.1.1 with the canbus mod but purchased a P2 instead so I could get the H3-3D sooner.
- Brand new in box, only opened to verify it had the cutout for the H3-3D

5. Phantom 2 Shapeways Battery Cover - $20
- This is designed to allow you to use the Phantom 2 shell on a V1.1.1 and still cover the battery compartment.
- This version also includes the NAZA LED mount
- XT60 parallel battery splitter (you can easily fit 2x 2200mah batteries in this shell, or 2x 2700mah with slight modification!)

6. DJI NAZA LED Module - $15

7. 5x Zippy Compact 2200MAH 3S Batteries - $40

8. 10x MADDOG 2700MAH 3S Batteries - $250
- Half of the batteries only have 1 flight on them, the other 5 have roughly 5 flights on them. Always treated well and charged on a high end balance charger. I get about 12 minutes of flight time on the V1.1.1 with the zenmuse and FPV.

9. 2x Original P1.1.1 control boards with LED - $20 each
- Brand new, never even flown as I did the upgrade board upgrade immediately after purchasing both P1.1.1s.

Here is what I'm offering... You pick the package, I'll put it together, test it out and send it your way.

Recommended packages:
Option A. 1,3,8(phantom with canbus, zenmuse, and 10 maddog batteries). Total asking price would be $950.
Option B. 2,4,5,6,7(phantom with upgrade board in P2 case and 5x zippy compact batteries). This would be perfect to ad the H3-3D to, just plug it into the upgrade board and you're set. Total asking price would be $575.

Basically you're getting brand new gear(or really close to it) for less than you can get anywhere else, and free labor to configure it however you would like.

If you purchase any "packages" I'll pay for shipping. I'm open to offers if you want to buy a package. If I don't get any takes on the "chose your package" option, I'm planning on building up a Phantom 1.5 and selling it as a complete kit on ebay(will likely go for more than my asking price here!)

If you want some examples shot with the phantom #1 and the zenmuse H3-2D here are some links:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvWJX_WWSBk[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcZ7nRhNfxM[/youtube]
All aerials in this video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqV_EIf-4SM[/youtube]

Re: Phantom V1.5 & V1.1.1s - Ready for H3-3D - Maddog 2700MA

I would be interested in learning more about this setup. Can you send me a PM/email.

If I didn't have 8 of these **** zippy batteries I would be all over those MadDogs... $25/ea!!!! THAT'S A STEAL!!!! Good deals in this thread. GLWS!

Boozshey said:
If I didn't have 8 of these **** zippy batteries I would be all over those MadDogs... $25/ea!!!! THAT'S A STEAL!!!! Good deals in this thread. GLWS!

Thanks! I loved the MadDog batteries, got 12 minutes flight time out of my Phantom with the zenmuse/fpv/iosd. Compared to 15 minutes on my P2, the MadDogs are a STEAL compared to the $160 DJI charges for P2 batteries.

Update:
Phantom #2 and all zippy batteries are now sold.

Great Deals!

I think you have a better inventory than DJI !! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik