Phantom v1.1.1 lifts her legs!

OI Photography said:
Hiway said:
For the time being, a little pudding for proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ1jYTtQDyE

YESS!!! I actually applauded when I saw them lift the first time, startled my girl and my cat :D

I know you must feel like a million bucks after that, I know that buzz in the back of your head wasn't going to let you rest until you took that problem out back and beat the tar out of it...and indeed you have ;)

That little buzzflyer is pretty hot too. Looks like you could toss that thing around to your heart's content.

That little mini is my new passion- it can do everything well- and it is powerful enough to put a stella on but that isn't what it is for. I believe it could clock at about 40mph if I had the room and the help to check... it is blistering fast... scorching fast....and that FC makes it track as if it is on rails. You have not flown until you feel the awesome power of one of these things... intimidating to say the least. Building it from the ground up taught me a lot about many things.

dcoski said:
Nice. I thought you were almost there. Just need to stew a little longer. Looks like you are almost set for the summer. Nice work.

Many thanks... and actually I was feeling pretty defeated- but I just needed to redirect and follow the advice that was given- I am going to push the gains up just a slight bit more- currently they are set at:

Basic Pitch and Roll: 150
Yaw: 125
Vert: 150
Atti Pitch and Roll: 125

Legs dropped 20mm

That was it actually- I jus had to wait for the 20mm M3 standoffs that I ordered from Hong Kong and they took a few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav