Phantom V1.1.1 for training rental idea

Reaction score
as an alternative to buying a hubsan or ar drone, I am not sure how to do this but i have a couple Phantom V1.1.1 that i would consider renting so folks who are buying a flying camera like a vision + can learn to fly with it costing say less then $150.00 or so. for like 30 days. if it crashes i fix it and you pay for that. maybe i would do this for folks who buy a vision or vision plus from me. anyway, this is an idea i had and i was wondering whät you guys thought. this is not an advertisement but a search for help on if this idea would "fly" or not.

I don't know why anyone would do that if a cheap $34.99 Hubsan accomplishes the same thing. I could crash and burn four Hubsans for the $150 you'd be charging me each month, plus just one repair on the rented Phantom would easily top the cost of multiple Hubsans.

MapMaker53 said:
I don't know why anyone would do that if a cheap $34.99 Hubsan accomplishes the same thing. I could crash and burn four Hubsans for the $150 you'd be charging me each month, plus just one repair on the rented Phantom would easily top the cost of multiple Hubsans.

if it s the amount, what would you think is reasonable?
This is the kind of answer i was looking for. thank you for taking the time. I was just seeing if there was an interest.

anyone else wanna chime in.

edited to add: I do have a AR Drone listed on ebay and 2 more just sitting there. would those work as training tools that could be lent, rented, etc so that when you get an expensive flying camera you have some experience under your belt with an item close in use to this new one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31