Phantom using 4G as Repeater?

Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is my first topic here and i hope i will find someone will help me.

I am sure that most of you had seen what Alcatel-Lucent make with Parrot Drones, how it is possible to do it over 4G.

I got the Phantom, and i got the 4G static ip addresses.

I tried a lot of possibilites but at the end i was reaching to a dead end.

Can i hear your ideas about it.

I have LTE USB dongles, ZTE LTE 4G to wifi hotspot, Dlink with 4G.

Please your advise

Thank you guys, i have done it :D i am able to transmit the video of my phantom 2 vision + over 4G,

now i will try to do the same scenario what Alcatel Lucent have done using AR Drones :twisted:

No joke, I was looking for this thread for like 30 mins lol... I had a big reply lined up.... glad I did not post.

How the hell did you do it ??

The app has the IP of the Phantom 192.168.1.1 hard coded, the camera as well is hard coded to send to 192.168.1.1.

VERY VERY CURIOUS :) ?????
Great job if you got it working!!

Sure Justin, just give me some time because we are having a POC for our client and the drone is part of it. As soon as i am done, i will send the steps with photos and it is just the first step.

if you could share how you did it when your ready that would be great. Or PM me if you don't want to make it public :)

Verrrry curious how you did it. I've got 1 idea in mind but its clunky/cheating abit..

Thanks heaps

That was done in 2012....

good luck and look forward to the setup shared.

it would be easy to do to a system you put together with diff components... but curious how he did it with DJI's... considering everything is hardcoded... the camera knows to talk to the quad on IP 192.168.1.1 and vice versa... plus app knows to talk to 192.168.1.1 (phantom) and camera 192.168.1.10

Don't forget to tell us !!

lol sorry I'm impatient :)

can't wait for the update !!!! hurrrrry :)

Lol sorry just excited and very curious to see how you did this..... seems like a few of us are to.

thanks heaps

dam the guy hasnt been on since mqrch 25th...would of loved to get the details, if they did indeed really exist...
would of been very very useful info...

hopefully he comes back on eventually and gives us any details... again if there really are details to give :)

dam the guy hasnt been on since mqrch 25th...would of loved to get the details, if they did indeed really exist...
would of been very very useful info...

hopefully he comes back on eventually and gives us any details... again if there really are details to give :)
hopefully he wasn't pulling your chain...

Not much to be gained by yanking on it.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl