Phantom/USB to iPhone download

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been specifically addressed elsewhere, but it's another breathtaking sunset and I'm sidelined with technical issues. I've read the other threads on this but they don't clarify. I am trying to download my sd card to iPhone using usb /phantom. I know there are other ways. But, at present no card reader or computer so I plugged my iPhone into the phantom and attempt to download sd card through GO EDITOR. however it repeatedly says it can't download because CAMERA DISCONNECTED. I've tried every thing I can think of, what's the deal? Thank you kindly.

It would help to know what Phantom you are flying, but if yours is like mine (P2V), then have everything hooked up and turned on as if you were going to fly. Click on the app and then tap Album instead of Camera. In the upper right corner you'll see a little blue icon. Tap it and your pictures will show up. Tap the one or ones you want to download. A blue check mark will show up in the corner of each one. Then in the lower right corner is a rectangular box - tap it and they will download to your iPhone. Each will take maybe 10-15 seconds, so be patient.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic