Phantom update

Reaction score
Will the phantom profesional stop flying if you do not up date them? I heard that phantom has put in a kill stop if you dont. Goverment wants it so they can make everyone register them not sure if this is true?

Nope. Firmware updates are optional.

Will the phantom profesional stop flying if you do not up date them? I heard that phantom has put in a kill stop if you dont. Goverment wants it so they can make everyone register them not sure if this is true?
Whoever you're listening to hasn't got a clue.

Thank you for your responses my biggest issue was the kill switch trying to learn before i buy. But i know for sure there going to try to register them, there trying to get that in place by christmas

But i know for sure there going to try to register them, there trying to get that in place by christmas
You're talking about the FAA. Whatever they are doing has nothing to do with DJI's firmware. DJI is not going to prevent you from flying if you do not register with the FAA.

Cinder, take some time to read through some of the information on the forums here.

You will find out the real information as opposed to what you may have been "hearing".

Welcome to the forums.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4