PHANTOM to NAZA settings

Reaction score
I am flying my PV2+ for 2 days now ( i always do a compass calibration before i fly, i did 6 flights heavy wind near the sea shore, got 7-8 sat and when i went up i got 10-11 sat) so far i have not encountered any problem yet 2 LEDs (red) in front and 2 LEDs (green) at the back... my question to all of you guys is... do i need to shift the settings to NAZA mode or i will stay in PHANTOM settings for a while? thanks

Manny, NAZA really doesn't change anything and with both switches up it will fly exactly the same. Switching to NAZA will just give you more features.

You will have to enable IOC once you do and then configure the right switch (down position) for failsafe which is RTH.

The nice thing with IOC is you have homelock and if the bird gets out of visual and you just want to bring it back closer you flip it to homelock and pull back on right stick and regardless of which way the phantom is pointing it will back up closer to you.

That said I think its a good anything for anyone to do if you are not an accidental switch flipper.

rrmccabe said:
Manny, NAZA really doesn't change anything and with both switches up it will fly exactly the same. Switching to NAZA will just give you more features.

You will have to enable IOC once you do and then configure the right switch (down position) for failsafe which is RTH.

The nice thing with IOC is you have homelock and if the bird gets out of visual and you just want to bring it back closer you flip it to homelock and pull back on right stick and regardless of which way the phantom is pointing it will back up closer to you.

That said I think its a good anything for anyone to do if you are not an accidental switch flipper.

thank you very much... i will switch my settings now to naza mode.

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
Be sure to review the light indications as they are different than Phantom mode.

Good point.

I would print them out from the NAZA manual and take them with you as they will not match what is on the hanging tag anymore.

rrmccabe said:
Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
Be sure to review the light indications as they are different than Phantom mode.

Good point.

I would print them out from the NAZA manual and take them with you as they will not match what is on the hanging tag anymore.

I will thank you very much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31