Phantom tips over (Weight?)

Reaction score
Long story short: My phantom 1 tips over when i try to get it in the air. I have a chinese gimbal and a actioncam installed.
As long as i use a flat thick rubber mat, and the weather is calm it is all right, but im going to norway soon and im worried i cant take off because different surfaces (in grass, or gravel) This happens too if i land. I already changed the motor idle speed. Anything else i need to change?

Cheers.

Using the NAZA-M Software. Its under one of the tabs, You can lower it and higher it.
I've never seen that option. Anyway, to solve your problem, give it full throttle to launch it clear of the ground- then back off when above 10 ft.

Long story short: My phantom 1 tips over when i try to get it in the air. I have a chinese gimbal and a actioncam installed.
As long as i use a flat thick rubber mat, and the weather is calm it is all right, but im going to norway soon and im worried i cant take off because different surfaces (in grass, or gravel) This happens too if i land. I already changed the motor idle speed. Anything else i need to change?

Cheers.
I did a mod to mine to move the battery farther back to balance the camera and gimbal. It also lets me use much larger batteries.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl