New Phantom Three Professional Four batteries DJI case Excellent condition $1000.00

Reaction score
Has been flown approximately 10 or less times I have started a UAV unit with the department that I work with and have been issued a phantom professional with 8 batteries chargers etc. I was going to keep this so my son could fly with me but he has shown absolutely no interest it has set in my shop for approximately a month now I have kept the batteries charged weekly asking $1000 have over $2000 invested and comes with DJI case all items in excellent condition
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455405640.289500.jpg
I still have the factory box that it came in this is the new model with the reinforced shell you can text me at 334 200 9604 if interested thank you very much
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455405595.301513.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455405665.385761.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455405701.203680.jpg

Last edited:
No it's a new unit running three professionals and one inspire one pro the one listed is my personal I bought it before I pitched the unit and did not realize how quick it would take off

Well **** I may just keep it after all to sell it four batteries and a case it would have to be around like the thousand dollar mark or below which would be a huge loss sucks to be me... Will see thanks for all your help

well, it's kind of like buying a computer, high end digital camera, etc. usually you take a pretty big loss but the longer you wait, the lower it goes (prices rarely go up...they just go down). So i wouldn't sell unless you really have no need for it as it's probably worth more to you than what you can sell it for. i bought my phantom 3 advanced less than 2 months ago and if i sold it today it would probably fetch around 50-60% what i paid for it.

you are correct in that it's probably worth around the $1k mark or so (maybe slightly more or slightly less). batteries seem to sell well though so you may be better off parting it out so that at least you can get some decent value for the batteries and the backpack and then keep the p3p as another spare, etc.

Break it up sell battery's on eBay remote and drone separate you will make more back

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmm good advice I need 1200 bottom I will just keep it i'm holding on to all the batteries for now thanks for all the good advice

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik