Phantom Thailand tells me no more support for P2

Reaction score
Went to Phantom Thailand to ask for a small screw which came off my camera so cam is hanging loose, but they told me DJI does not provide any any any parts for Phantom 2, also no batteries no nothing. I am furious that DJI stopped supporting us. So obviously wants us to throw away P2 and buy the latest to be outdone again in 2-3 years from now. This should stop!

It seems as though DJI as a company have a pretty short-lived support network for their products although as a buyer of second-hand equipment I guess I can't complain too much. However we aren't talking about a small ticket-price item when we refer to DJI so I think it only fair to offer support for as long as possible, particularly when it comes to spare parts. I don't know whether your problem is restricted purely to Thailand or whether it's a worldwide policy, I'm sure other people on here will tell you.

Went to Phantom Thailand to ask for a small screw which came off my camera so cam is hanging loose, but they told me DJI does not provide any any any parts for Phantom 2, also no batteries no nothing. I am furious that DJI stopped supporting us. So obviously wants us to throw away P2 and buy the latest to be outdone again in 2-3 years from now. This should stop!

Just because no longer supports the Phantom 2 line is no reason to give up on the equipment. Look on the bright side you do not have Geofence that the P3, P4 and Mavic have to contend with plus having apps that either lockup or simply quit.

As for your problem with the missing screw to hold the camera bracket in place there are two solutions use a rubber band or order two these quick release brackets from shapeways.com.

Gopro Zenmuse Bracket H3 3D by Boarz on Shapeways

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan