Phantom Terminator Linear Antenna?

Db is the nutsert an m6 9mm? Gotta pick one up while I'm out and about today
:).
And what's that shiny new antenna I see lol
Fingers crossed and a guess but that couldn't be a 5.8ghz panel could it.
You've got my full attention, looking forward to the results :cool:

Last edited:

The maxx range itelite .. Just coming out !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The maxx range itelite .. Just coming out !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yeah it's the maxx! And they're already out, p.m. me I'll tell you how to get one[emoji41] unless you want to wait around a month for Jake while everybody else is enjoying Maxx signal!

The size nutsert depends on the size of screw that's in your tripod, could be different! No that's just the maxxrange, (2) 14 dB 2.4's

What the......??? You must be the official Terminator and Maxx tester! Good for you! :) Any results with Maxx???
Actually just the opposite 317!
I'm the unofficial tester!
But it's just not for those two, I usually try everything that comes out, if I can get my hands on it!
That's the only way to find the next big thing, and the next big thing that I hear works for you, may not work for me in my area.
So you just got to try things.
I don't think there's going to be flying weather here for this whole weekend, so I'm glad I got a couple shots in with the Terminator yesterday. I'm hoping that my next chance to fly has the same conditions and wind as my two Terminator flights, that way I can fly the same aircraft, in the same direction/flight path but with the Maxxrange, that would be a fair test/comparison.

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Actually just the opposite 317!
I'm the unofficial tester!
But it's just not for those two, I usually try everything that comes out, if I can get my hands on it!
That's the only way to find the next big thing, and the next big thing that I hear works for you, may not work for me in my area.
So you just got to try things.
I don't think there's going to be flying weather here for this whole weekend, so I'm glad I got a couple shots in with the Terminator yesterday. I'm hoping that my next chance to fly has the same conditions and wind as my two Terminator flights, that way I can fly the same aircraft, in the same direction/flight path but with the Maxxrange, that would be a fair test/comparison.

I'm similar. I like to try things (as long as budget allows) to see what works best for me and my surrounding environment, which is currently plagued with wifi congestion, houses, trees, power lines, cell towers, etc., etc. I'm not in it for distance, more for signal penetration to capture changing landscapes due to weathering in my area.

Can't wait to see the results from your Maxxrange tests!

Thanks for your time and effort!

Reactions: dirtybum
could you link to the 3d printed antenna holder thing? I could not find it.

could you link to the 3d printed antenna holder thing? I could not find it.
Just message Tony at FPVLR , I don't think he's got a spot on the site for them, but he'll sell you one for like 20 bucks. He doesn't make any money off of them that's how much he gets them for from a buddy[emoji41]

I think tri pod thread size is 1/4 - 20..i may be wrong but heres link for that as well if you want to mount that bracket to tripod like DB... http://www.summitracing.com/parts/aaf-all18548?seid=srese1&gclid=CJHv9-GMtMwCFQoNaQodN9YOLw
Yep that's the link thanks Pro, (i'm telling you guys, this guy Procharged97, doesn't miss a beat)
The brackets a little pricier than I remember it being, but you only got to buy it once and I've swapped it back-and-forth on countless aircraft controllers! And I haven't found one yet that you can put the nutsert/controller on so easily(with most brackets not even being possible)
I think you're right about on that nutsert size for mine!

Here's the piece I used. It might have an advantage in that you can hold it with a large screwdriver while you thread and tighten the bolt on.

OB1039 | B&H Photo Video
Just go down to your hardware store you can buy just one for three cents and also pick up the right size bolt that fits it, use that bolt to tighten it down right into the plastic, then throw the bolt in the trash

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Yep that's the link thanks Pro, (i'm telling you guys, this guy Procharged97, doesn't miss a beat)

I'm stuck behind a computer most of the day and get bored so I usually just search for stuff lol

Lol cat drone vids

Lol cat drone vids
My personal favorites , when i'm not sharpening my skills with this..
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461945924.065659.jpg

Reactions: Procharged97

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub