Phantom Terminator Linear Antenna?

Which ones are you selling and how much?
Sorry drone-z! I was just being silly and smug because the terminator works so **** good unboosted. There is going to be a time when I need the boosters when I can figure out how to do a 60 minute battery mod[emoji41]

Wow just came back from a busy day.
Them results are bad ***!!
So I'm guessing in the UK 20,000' should be a viable target :cool: 5.8ghz terminator if possible
Don't hold me to it, but I would not be surprised if they're working on a version for the standard and the vision plus! I'm going to push for it

Don't hold me to it, but I would not be surprised if they're working on a version for the standard and the vision plus! I'm going to push for it

I didn't have time to contact UK supplier but I definitely going to look into it they sound quite certain about the 5.8ghz panel though, not sure if that would mean dual panels like ITelite dbs [email protected] & [email protected]

35.000ft @ 200ft unboosted too

I wish I waited just purchased One 2.4ghz 1w dual sunhans boosters and 5.8ghz 2.4w sunhans for my P3S
And Two 2.4ghz 2.4w sunhans for my P3A.

Lol yep I caught this just in time was gonna exactly the same thing I gotta do the battery mod aswell though, so many decisions, so much fun :D

If you click on their terminator extreme 19 dB panels , there's an option for a 5.8 panel which I assume would go right on top of the other two!
Not available yet

If you click on their terminator extreme 19 dB panels , there's an option for a 5.8 panel which I assume would go right on top of the other two!
Not available yet

I'm checking as we speak, I'm keeping girlfriend updated which she is obviously amazed by it ;) and everything seems good so far lol patience and trade off are key to a happy relationship I swear by it :)

HAHA! I have a p3s + p3p. I'm thinking about doing this on my p3s, because the range is ridiculous and no need to let my p3p do that when my p3s can handle. wow.

Dirtybum, how do you mount the remote to the tripod?
The most versatile mount/method I've found is the printed FPVLR mount w/ a 3cent nutsert!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461880468.849417.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461880485.967075.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461880495.216423.jpg

Dropbox - terminator with p3s

I'm impressed with the range you're getting with the cannon. and that was with out a booster.
Ok I seen you post that the 15 turn was boosted.
Yep, decided to go boosted for control(5.8) on the p3S so I could give the Terminator room to show off what it can offer the p3S wi-fi STOCK antennas UNBOOSTED.
But come on, 36000' unboosted wi-fi signal, who doesnt want that!

Reactions: Mark The Droner
36,000 on a standard really makes me want to buy one for my set ups... Nice set up DB :)

Niiiccceeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj