Phantom Terminator Linear Antenna?

Nice flight with the Terminator. I would of not thought you could go that far with one battery. I've done 18k and came back with 32%
Who said anything about one battery? There was actually two.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461859129.250725.jpg

Reactions: phxbird57
Love the low altitude at distance flights. I have been finding myself doing that lately as well. The other day I took it down to about 40ft off the ground from about 3mi away. I was up on a hill overlooking the town so it wasn't behind trees, hills, etc. But still cool to bring it down low, that far away. Good results with your tests DB, especially unboosted. I like the idea of not having to worry about my amp battery dyeing miles out!

Boosted or unboosted all you really want is a strong signal at 8 Plus miles. The unboosted part is just a bonus[emoji41]
As you well know Ed,when we're playing around with these battery mods that far out, we can't afford to lose a signal even for 30 seconds

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461873461.401858.jpg

PIII standard using terminator for the Wi-Fi unboosted, I'm at 16,000 feet full bars

Last edited:
PIII standard, terminator for Wi-Fi, unboosted, 25,000 feet at 200 feet high full bars

33,000 feet starting to get weak transmission signals Wi-Fi bars dropping down one notch so I took it up to 267 feet, now full bars at 35,000 feet

Reactions: Snapring
On the way back at 25,000 feet signal just completely dropped out for 10 seconds, it's back now full bars, don't know what happened bad aiming maybe.(did it a couple more times 5000 feet apart)just interference in this flight path

Wow just came back from a busy day.
Them results are bad ***!!
So I'm guessing in the UK 20,000' should be a viable target :cool: 5.8ghz terminator if possible

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik