Phantom suddenly tilts. Do you see this often?

Are you sure that it was not only gimball that made that tilt? Is it happening often?

Are you sure that it was not only gimball that made that tilt? Is it happening often?

No I am not sure. I was flying FPV when the world tilted and when I looked up at the bird, it was level. This is the first time this has happened.

try having a p2 on the table powered on (without propellers) and press down gently on the gopro, untill the gimball releases its motors and than go back after a second. If it is the similar movement that you got it was probably that. Also check the cable contacts of the gimball.

Anyways, do advanced IMU calibration and compass calibration again, just in case.

No I am not sure. I was flying FPV when the world tilted and when I looked up at the bird, it was level. This is the first time this has happened.

Are you using a ND filter on the GoPro?

try having a p2 on the table powered on (without propellers) and press down gently on the gopro, untill the gimball releases its motors and than go back after a second. If it is the similar movement that you got it was probably that. Also check the cable contacts of the gimball.

Anyways, do advanced IMU calibration and compass calibration again, just in case.

I will give that a try. Does pushing down on the gopro "reset" the gimbal motors?

I will give that a try. Does pushing down on the gopro "reset" the gimbal motors?

That could have been caused by a gust of wind at the height of the quad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost