Phantom Software Issue

Reaction score
I just updated to V.2 of the Phantom Software (Mac Version) and can't get my Transmitter to connect using the USB cable. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Are you using the PhantomRC application?

Pilot955 said:
bernardb said:
Are you using the PhantomRC application?

I just double checked, I'm using: Phantom 2 Assist V.2.0 software.

Ok, So I downloaded the "Phantom RC" and it saw my transmitter and I was able to calibrate the transmitter. What's up with the "Phantom 2 Assist" software where it appears it does the same thing?

Pilot955 said:
Ok, So I downloaded the "Phantom RC" and it saw my transmitter and I was able to calibrate the transmitter. What's up with the "Phantom 2 Assist" software where it appears it does the same thing?

The Phantom 2 assistant software will show you (and calibrate) the control input the Phantom receives. The process you just went through calibrates the hardware itself that generates that signal.

OI Photography said:
The Phantom 2 assistant software will show you (and calibrate) the control input the Phantom receives. The process you just went through calibrates the hardware itself that generates that signal.

Thanks for the clarification so the Assist software is for calibrating the Phantom and the RC software is for the transmitter.

Pilot955 said:
OI Photography said:

Thanks for the clarification so the Assist software is for calibrating the Phantom and the RC software is for the transmitter.

You got it :)

Just note that the RC sticks calibration in the Phantom Assistant software is still good to do at least once after you calibrate the transmitter itself (with it's own RC software).

OI Photography said:
You got it :)

Just note that the RC sticks calibration in the Phantom Assistant software is still good to do at least once after you calibrate the transmitter itself (with it's own RC software).

Thanks for the help!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl