phantom shakes and drifts after update

not sure if going back is gonna help me im on version 1.6 if I go back it will be to 1.5 which everyone saying thats where the shaking all started from, I was told you can only go back one step is this correct?
Swap out the props if you have another set and try again. You also might want to swap out the rubber ball dampers.

Tried new props doesn't help ball dampeners i don't think are wore phantom has had hardly any use plus didnt shake till i updated to the latest firmware plus it also drifts when hovering more now

not sure if going back is gonna help me im on version 1.6 if I go back it will be to 1.5 which everyone saying thats where the shaking all started from, I was told you can only go back one step is this correct?

no im pretty sure dji said you just cant go back past 1.4 so you should be able to load 1.5 and then 1.4, try it if anything you can just go back up if need be! also 1.5 and 1.4 are for craft only so you will keep the battery update weather you like it or not..... so you that have gone back to 1.4 did you have to roll back your app and RC or no? i want to roll back to 1.4 and keep everything as is, is that possible without issues????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers