Reaction score
The video below was shot on a Phantom 4 Pro and although it is an excellent demo for what this aircraft/software/camera can do, it is more about a few valuable lessons I learned

- I previously had a Phantom 4 Pro+ but returned it due to a number of bugs, and although the setup was quick and the screen very bright, it was just so small after using an iPad mini2 - also had BAD video downlink and the touch screen was non-responsive in many menus, and missed 3rd party apps

So now happy with the Phantom 4 Pro. Very nice example of why you should get the P4P, and maybe something here will help you!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Somehow the only damage was a slightly chipped prop (replaced immediately) and a scuff mark on the top of the arm - i was beyond lucky - I was only seeing the lower wires and actually thought I was still rising when KABLAM! It looks like it a tension line, would have really sucked to have taken out the power in a neighborhood on the heels of a devastating tornado - record the news, don't make it!

Reactions: Bermuda Sunset
Funny part about wires, you just never know where they will appear, sometimes in the most unlikely places.

Two weeks ago I was in Maui, Honolua Bay. It's a very isolated snorkeling area that I assumed was free of wires. I was WRONG. As I ascended straight up in the middle of the bay a wire came into view, in my disbelief. It appeared to be a single telephone wire strung across this big bay. Fortunately I saw it in time and avoided it. Lesson learned.... Always watch the top of the screen when ascending straight up while flying FPV, you might be surprised.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan