Phantom Receiver with NAZA Lite

Reaction score
I'm currently building my own DJI F450 quadcopter using a DJI NAZA M Lite. I am trying to use a DJI Phantom 1.1.1 receiver and transmitter however I can't find any literature on how to hook up the RX to the NAZA Lite. Any help would be nice to get this bird into the air. Thanks.

You can see how the connectors are attached to the receiver (brown wires towards the center.) The other ends connect to X1 and X2. The connector closest to the receiver antennas connects to X1.

Attachments

• receiver wiring.jpg
    receiver wiring.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 1,062
syotr said:
You can see how the connectors are attached to the receiver (brown wires towards the center.) The other ends connect to X1 and X2. The connector closest to the receiver antennas connects to X1.

Thanks for the help. Where did you mount your antennas? I was thinking the ideal place to mount it was on the arms of the rotor, but I wasn't sure if the direction of the receiver mattered like the direction of the NAZA.

This installation was in a Dex waterproof shell. I mounted the antennas sticking out through the lower part of the shell at 90 degrees to each other. The important thing is to keep them away from other antennas or sources of noise such as ESC's.

Attachments

• 1 multistar.jpg
    1 multistar.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 430

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31