Phantom Recall via Twitter?

Reaction score
Hi there.

The below tweet was apparently posted by DJI in the past 24 hours but removed a short time later.

Photo removed - you can find the source at this group: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/DJIGuys

Although I havent had an issue with the Phantom taking off on me, Im getting very concerned about risks to the public and property should I fly it anywhere near them. I love the Phantom and want to keep using it. I just dont want me and my small business to be bankrupted because Im sued over an out of control Phantom doing some serious damage.

If its a Naza wifi problem, then DJI need to sort it out pronto!

Jamie

Is that legit?

Apparently DJI posted the tweet and later removed it. It seems legit in terms of an actual tweet if thats what you are asking.

cornerstore said:
Apparently DJI posted the tweet and later removed it. It seems legit in terms of an actual tweet if thats what you are asking.
I think he's asking if this is a Photoshop which I want to know as well......where is the link to this

cornerstore said:
Hi there.

The below tweet was apparently posted by DJI in the past 24 hours but removed a short time later.

djitweet.jpg

Although I havent had an issue with the Phantom taking off on me, Im getting very concerned about risks to the public and property should I fly it anywhere near them. I love the Phantom and want to keep using it. I just dont want me and my small business to be bankrupted because Im sued over an out of control Phantom doing some serious damage.

If its a Naza wifi problem, then DJI need to sort it out pronto!

Jamie
After talking to someone about this "problem" it seems it is possibly in the software and this is because Phantom has its own firmware for the Naza obviously, which sort of surprised the person testing it because there should be a standard firmware considering people are using the Naza with items other than the Phantom. My guess is people want to know the manufacturer of/and a little about the TX/RX and firmware and where it falls in line with Futaba and Spektrum on wifi interference since those systems can carry around all the wifi and bluetooth devices you want..... here's a good description http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... oXipp_288#! and why the 2.4 Ghz spread spectrum is so cherished by RC enthusiasts, is the Phantoms TX/RX spread spectrum and bound? Anyone know?

Here is the link to the Facebook group where the snapshotof the phone is up.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/DJIGuys

Scroll down the page. You cant miss it. If you suspect the photo is photoshopped then take it up with the guy who put it up.

Im going to remove the link to the photo I put up (i copied it from the Facebook group to share) as I dont want to put myself in a situation where I get myself in trouble!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20