Phantom playing up after update. Time to get the Hubsan out

Re: Phantom playing up after update. Time to get the Hubsan

Mine does just the same. Sometimes she catches it, I get through a few props!

She enjoyed your video by the way.

Yep I am running out of props. i think she is being nice to it to keep the game going.

Great video.

We have a BC. They just need one walk a day... but it has to last all day :)

Looks to me like one of your dogs is quite young and keen to chase and the other is much older and wiser a just couldnt give a **** :D

Typical !

LOl, Zara the one running around is 4 years 6 month and Roxy the one watching is 2 years 6 month old. We were no long back from a 13 mile cycle.

I agree they would be happy out all day long.

fin032, you are pretty good with that drone! I'm sure some of your props have teeth marks on them!

I was once stranded 10 feet up in mid-air on Greenham Common by a border collie - it was very excited indeed by the quad and would have eaten it (or been injured by its props) if I'd landed, and its owner couldn't catch it, it was so lively. Finally someone ambushed and caught the dog, and I landed. It was a close contest between dog and battery life!! I was wishing I'd learned the skill of hand-catching.

The funny thing is they love the Hubsan but wont look twice at Phantom even if its only a few feet above them.

fin032 said:
The funny thing is they love the Hubsan but wont look twice at Phantom even if its only a few feet above them.

They say dogs have great sense they know the hubsan around $50 but the phantom $1000 + :lol:
Or they know that bigger thing might hurt . Strap a favorite toy on her then see how they like it :mrgreen:
Cool vid !

was a bit late to get the p2 (noisy) out but the temps were great finally. so I grabbed the syma 5c-1 and went out

flew for about 5 6 great minutes out front in yard and road , was about o wrap it up and ran 1 last fun flight to end the nite.

My son got home a bit ago after work , wanted to know if that was my phantom flashing up 30 feet in the neighbor's tree.

o well sling shot time tomorrow and I am going to cut those darn "hooks" on the prop guards off when I down it.

these things are fun as all hec , nearly unbreakable , and a great way to be ready when/if things go wrong with the Phantom

It took me years to kill my Hubsan. I miss it. I'm thinking I'll have to throw a few bucks down the online chute, and get myself another one for when I either can't be bothered getting out the P2, or for when the weather or other issues prevent me getting it out.
Loved it in expert mode. They sure can hoon those little things.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik