Phantom Pilots Slogan

I'm still trying to understand why an Internet chat forum needs a slogan?
A registered company or registered club or organisation I can understand but for this? No. Who is the slogan to represent? The new owner of the forum? Every member of the forum? Every person that owns a phantom or a drone? Is this the new boy scouts?

#WeFlyHighNoSpy
Jacob, thanks for asking. Cant understand people posting negative comments. Anyway, my 2 cents: In 3 situations when I was freely flying on a park, people asked me if I was practicing there so I can spy..." Interesting, isn't it..this is the last objective or priority I have...I just enjoy doing videos and/or flying.

The Future of Possible.

Keep calm and carry on.

Or my favorite, MHL.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Fplvert
QuaDup

QuadUp

QuaduP

Thanks Battman

#comeflywithme
comefly.jpg

Reactions: Glassman and kitari
The purpose of the hashtag slogan is to share and reach social media users for a specific topic or set of topics. The current environment of society is to receive their information in small bursts with minimal effort. This would be a manner to reach those folks through the use of social media to educate, inform, and share our position(s) and hobby. Instagram would allow folks to post images and "tag" them. Follower would immediately see these images in their feed. The same applies to twitter when links are provided to sites and storage locations. This is one of those adapt or die topics. The argument is adapt to current trends or lose your audience access. While I don't think this would "kill" anything for the hobby or topic, it is a way to provide simple access to many people at one time without the negative connotations.

Excellent response as to why a hashtag is needed!

How about:

#FlyingDronesResponsibly

I don't have any slogan ideas, but if this slogan is to be specific to this forum, shouldn't "Phantom" or "DJI" be included in the slogan? Otherwise it will be just a general slogan for all drones, and DJI is getting some nice competition lately.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1