Phantom Pilots Meetup Saint Lucie Florida 8/3

Re: Phantom Pilots Meetup Saint Lucie Florida 8/2 - 8/3

DBS said:
Jeezzz dude... I didn't realize how far away from the road you actually were... so yeah... that probably did it with that panel being so directional.... anyway we'll get you out farther than that on Sunday bro...

Go Big or Return To Home :ugeek:

I have no idea how I ended up on the lefthand side of the school!!! I was focused on testing my 600' ceiling limit and the next thing I knew... :mrgreen:

Re: Phantom Pilots Meetup Saint Lucie Florida 8/2 - 8/3

mede8er said:
DBS said:
I have no idea how I ended up on the lefthand side of the school!!! I was focused on testing my 600' ceiling limit and the next thing I knew... :mrgreen:

All part of the learning curve my brother... Sunday will be a whole nuther ballgame with the things you learned on your first attempts :ugeek:

So what time is everybody planning on getting there on Sunday? Maybe I'll also dust off my AR drone 2. It's been collecting dust since I got my vision. Haha.

I guess I'll arrive saturday night.. I'll likely not get UP until 6 am so.. by the time I drive around the corner from the hotel, I think the sun will just be coming up.. I don't need to fly in the dark with the mosquitoes ;)

I just double checked, and the sunrise isn't until 6:47am.. (which is usually early for this guy to be up at on the weekend!)

http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/usa/miami

Studmule said:
So what time is everybody planning on getting there on Sunday? Maybe I'll also dust off my AR drone 2. It's been collecting dust since I got my vision. Haha.

mede8er and I will be there at 6... light enough to fly at 6:15-ish ... yall can fall in whenever you like ...

Jayson Hanes said:
..any kids? lol

Not that I know of... my son ain't down with the whole "wake up early" thing and I haven't heard any others mention anything.

the car is packed.. Phantom 2 V+, AR Drone 2.0, a foam glider.. batteries.. chargers.. inverter.. tablet.. otherstuff.. kid... beer... oh wait, 6ish am is too early for a beer eh?

arriving early evening tonight and will be up and over asap in the morning (hotel is about a mile away..)

First time visitor here. I'll be coming from Vero and would be there around 0630-0645. Looking forward to this tomorrow.

FLPTFLYER said:
First time visitor here. I'll be coming from Vero and would be there around 0630-0645. Looking forward to this tomorrow.

Glad to have you on board... that should be right about the time when things start getting busy in the air... see you there :ugeek:

Thanks for hosting this Chuck, and congrats to you and Jayson on both your personal bests!!!!!

As for me, all I can say is you learn something new every day.... :mrgreen:

Thanks for the invite Chuck and for finding my AR drone 2.0. Congratulations on your distance records. Incredible! Looking forward to the next meet up here in the Treasure Coast. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1