Phantom Pilots in or around Tucson AZ.

I live in Tucson and am about to purchase a P2 next week. I've never flown anything, so I won't be a lot of help. . Lol. I could certainly learn a lot from someone in person though if you want to get together (you'll just need a little patience with my questions). Let me know!

Cody

In phoenix also just getting started but would be happy to meet other guys flying these.
phaz

Hello,
I'm in Tucson, far Eastside. Got my V2+ the other day. Amazing!
How many folks do we have in Tucson so far?
Best regards
Chris

I was flying out west of town in the Ironwood National Monuent till it was banned there. I live inside the Tucson Mountain Park not sure if it is banned there yet or not. I have been flying it there and getting my skills down. The number of places to fly it legally are diminishing. Have to head to BLM land next I guess.

any place empty , less people the better . i'm not into flying really high so less people see me .

I have a phantom 3 advanced and I am also looking for a dji group to fly with. I live in north east Tucson by the base of MT Lemmon. I know this is old but maybe someone still wants to fly

I'm up in Dove Mountain area (Highlands) likely going to fly up Lemmon later this week.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik