Phantom pilot online lessons ?

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been flying my Phantom 2 (with fpv) for a couple of years now and have just bought the Phantom 4.
What I wondered is whether there is an online repository of Phantom pilot lessons that take a pilot from new owner to 'uber-pilot' in incremental steps ?
I know there are a mass of paid for pilot schools out there but I was thinking with the huge number of experts here that a repo of step by step user guides would be a great thing for new and old pilots alike.

Hello all,

I have been flying my Phantom 2 (with fpv) for a couple of years now and have just bought the Phantom 4.
What I wondered is whether there is an online repository of Phantom pilot lessons that take a pilot from new owner to 'uber-pilot' in incremental steps ?
I know there are a mass of paid for pilot schools out there but I was thinking with the huge number of experts here that a repo of step by step user guides would be a great thing f new and old pilots alike.
Hi if u can fly p2 u can fly p4 ,,b careful like any new bird but stay confident you b sweet,,,repository,,, i sure that a doctors word ,,ha,

I have never struggled with basic flight as both the P2 and P4 are so intuitive.
That said I feel like I am under using the drone and that my skills rely far too much on the automated parts of the system.
What I am asking/looking for is a series of lessons that start with take off and landing and then progress to the Atti flight modes etc..

For example...
Lesson 1: read the manuals and learn all the basic parts, controls and switches of your new drone.
Lesson 2: basic take off and landing
Lesson 3: tail in manoeuvres
Lesson 4: nose in manoeuvres
Etc
Etc..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member